Rambling On...

Friday, May 09, 2003

How Organised Are We This Friday?

1. Would you consider yourself an organized person? Why or why not?
Some parts of my life are, just not my things.

2. Do you keep some type of planner, organizer, calendar, etc. with you, and do you use it regularly?
I have a bulky filo fax that I don't take everywhere because of the aforementioned bulkiness, so I mostly manage to remember when things are on in my head. I then write them down in the bulky thing when I next see it, and because I have written it down, I always remember it.

3. Would you say that your desk is organized right now?
Are you kidding me? Of course not!

4. Do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter?
Nope, but I do know someone who does! =)

5. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to organize?
People.