Rambling On...

Sunday, April 27, 2003

Ok, so I came home with the intention of finishing my essay ASAP but no, Dad insists on updating my computer and thereby making it even faster now! He said it would only take 15 minutes, but an hour later, and even a shower and a hairwash later, I am sitting at another computer blogging about it because he hasn't finished, and my essay is on that computer, and I didn't think I would need to save my essay onto a disc for something that would only take 15 minutes. Oh well, such is life. Not that I should be complaining, since he's actually helping me to procrastinate, but darn it, it's due tomorrow and it's gotta get done and now I'm beginning to get stressed about it! =(

Edited 4:40pm: Yay, computer's back up, and as a side note, it is really pouring bucket loads here! I don't think it's rained this heavily for quite some time, and it's so sustained too. It's getting quite depressing, really.

Edited again 28/4/03 at 7:04am... Just got up and decided to step outside. I love it just after a huge down downpour. It's gorgeous out there. Everything is still wet but the sky is blue, the sun is shining and the birds are out chirping. Too bad it's a Monday!