Further Procrastinating
With less than 23 hours before my essay is due to be handed in, I am here, doing more procrastinating! Agh! But, strangely, I do not feel stressed about it at all. Should I be worried about that, the fact that I'm not stressed? Suitably though, the sermon at church this morning was on not worrying or fretting about life as God is with us. In fact, I am so not stressed about this essay that I went to a concert last night!
I went to see Human Nature guest starring Paulini! Had a great night! I took heaps of photos of the gig on my digital camera, and even some movie clips but have yet to upload them. I'll do it tomorrow night whilst I'm packing, (after my essay is finished, handed in, and books returned to SMBC AND Moore College libraries!!!! *YAY!!!*) I guess.
On a sad note, can anyone believe that someone came in to the church sometime on Friday night and STOLE our data projector??! Yup, they just came in and yanked it off the mounting from the ceiling, and all that's left are some wires hanging out of what's left of the mounting attached to the ceiling. Actually, with the world the way it is today, I guess something like this is very believable. The music team had to go into emergency contingency mode today and revert back to 20th Century technology *gasp* and use the good old overhead projector!!!!!! I wonder if the data projector will be replaced by the time I come back in 3 weeks time? [Reminder to self: I am on projector duty when I come back!] Now, back to the grind.
With less than 23 hours before my essay is due to be handed in, I am here, doing more procrastinating! Agh! But, strangely, I do not feel stressed about it at all. Should I be worried about that, the fact that I'm not stressed? Suitably though, the sermon at church this morning was on not worrying or fretting about life as God is with us. In fact, I am so not stressed about this essay that I went to a concert last night!
I went to see Human Nature guest starring Paulini! Had a great night! I took heaps of photos of the gig on my digital camera, and even some movie clips but have yet to upload them. I'll do it tomorrow night whilst I'm packing, (after my essay is finished, handed in, and books returned to SMBC AND Moore College libraries!!!! *YAY!!!*) I guess.
On a sad note, can anyone believe that someone came in to the church sometime on Friday night and STOLE our data projector??! Yup, they just came in and yanked it off the mounting from the ceiling, and all that's left are some wires hanging out of what's left of the mounting attached to the ceiling. Actually, with the world the way it is today, I guess something like this is very believable. The music team had to go into emergency contingency mode today and revert back to 20th Century technology *gasp* and use the good old overhead projector!!!!!! I wonder if the data projector will be replaced by the time I come back in 3 weeks time? [Reminder to self: I am on projector duty when I come back!] Now, back to the grind.
