Weekends are too short
Pretty good weekend all up. The TWIST music conference was fun, challenging, inspiring, and helpful; followed by a sleepin this morning, a DVD, then an awesome evangelistic service in the distant rolling hills way yonder out in woop woop. Ok, so I exaggerate, it was only in Castle Hill. My weekend was only tainted by the fact that it was way too short and I have now only to look forward to a very early rise in less than 7 hours in the single digit temperatures only to go to work. Oh the joy.
Let your yes be a yes
Also, I'm currently in a semi foul mood. I was on the phone earlier talking to someone about what downright liars some people are, and how discouraging these people are, and just how downright p*%^$#@ off many people are at them for the stunts they pull. Unfortunately, they've now lost all their credibility, the excuses they give are what makes themliars, and their sorry tales just don't cut it.
Pretty good weekend all up. The TWIST music conference was fun, challenging, inspiring, and helpful; followed by a sleepin this morning, a DVD, then an awesome evangelistic service in the distant rolling hills way yonder out in woop woop. Ok, so I exaggerate, it was only in Castle Hill. My weekend was only tainted by the fact that it was way too short and I have now only to look forward to a very early rise in less than 7 hours in the single digit temperatures only to go to work. Oh the joy.
Let your yes be a yes
Also, I'm currently in a semi foul mood. I was on the phone earlier talking to someone about what downright liars some people are, and how discouraging these people are, and just how downright p*%^$#@ off many people are at them for the stunts they pull. Unfortunately, they've now lost all their credibility, the excuses they give are what makes themliars, and their sorry tales just don't cut it.
