Brrrrr.....
Had a relatively pleasant shift at work last night, which was a surprise, if the night before was anything to go by. Decided to fill up with petrol on the way home just now and gosh was it cold. It's only a chilly 10°C out there at the moment. I guess it's just another reminder as to how quickly time flies that it's already autumn again! I don't mind winter, but I hate getting up at 6am when it's still dark!!!
Well, signing off to go and have a hot shower and into my warm bed! Happy Easter, y'all, as we remember God's ultimate sacrifice for us on the cross.
Had a relatively pleasant shift at work last night, which was a surprise, if the night before was anything to go by. Decided to fill up with petrol on the way home just now and gosh was it cold. It's only a chilly 10°C out there at the moment. I guess it's just another reminder as to how quickly time flies that it's already autumn again! I don't mind winter, but I hate getting up at 6am when it's still dark!!!
Well, signing off to go and have a hot shower and into my warm bed! Happy Easter, y'all, as we remember God's ultimate sacrifice for us on the cross.
