Baby boom
Our second mamma guppy popped overnight. There are 15 babies in the jar. They're not small either. How on earth did she fit them all in there? Mind you, she did look like a blimp. The first guppy popped over the weekend, but she only had 7. The teenage guppy still hasn't popped yet. She looks miserable in the jar all by her lonesome. Anyway, I think we've currently got almost 40 baby guppies of various ages. Maybe I should suggest it to my mother that we sell them on ebay.

The huge mamma 
The huge babies
Oh, and on a different note, (slightly...) I mean species... my friend Kylie had a baby at 2am! And she didn't end up with an induction! Congrats, guys!
And my other pregnant friend this morning is going around mixing cement herself and pouring out concrete slabs to fit hot water systems in. Go figure!
Our second mamma guppy popped overnight. There are 15 babies in the jar. They're not small either. How on earth did she fit them all in there? Mind you, she did look like a blimp. The first guppy popped over the weekend, but she only had 7. The teenage guppy still hasn't popped yet. She looks miserable in the jar all by her lonesome. Anyway, I think we've currently got almost 40 baby guppies of various ages. Maybe I should suggest it to my mother that we sell them on ebay.


Oh, and on a different note, (slightly...) I mean species... my friend Kylie had a baby at 2am! And she didn't end up with an induction! Congrats, guys!
And my other pregnant friend this morning is going around mixing cement herself and pouring out concrete slabs to fit hot water systems in. Go figure!
