Rambling On...

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Weekend Baby Boom!

Everybody around me is having babies! I know I know, I'm a midwife, but gosh, this is crazy! I'm actually talking about all my friends, not my patients!

So here's a breakdown of my weekend...

Friday afternoon: visit Tom and Carol who were in town for three weeks, staying at the Choongs;

Visited a friend up north in hospital who had her baby on Thursday night;

Saturday: a baby shower for a friend's sister up north;

Lunch with Tom and Carol;

Surprise 30th for one of my best friends, who's very pregnant;

Sunday: songleading at church. I slept the rest of the day trying to recover from a headache I developed at the birthday party. Ok, so not all the things I went to were directly baby related. There were just lots of pregnant people and babies around! It was lots of fun though! =)