Dangerous liaisons
The ACU, that is, who almost had one with a piece of my mind. It's quite amazing, really. They finally paid me. After a day of nail biting yesterday, and logging in to check my account balance virtually on the hour every hour until I went to bed... I checked at midnight, and still nada... so I just turned my computer on now thinking that there'd be nothing there, and voila! It somehow mysteriously appeared overnight. Yup. Miracles will happen and people will get their act together. Eventually.
The ACU, that is, who almost had one with a piece of my mind. It's quite amazing, really. They finally paid me. After a day of nail biting yesterday, and logging in to check my account balance virtually on the hour every hour until I went to bed... I checked at midnight, and still nada... so I just turned my computer on now thinking that there'd be nothing there, and voila! It somehow mysteriously appeared overnight. Yup. Miracles will happen and people will get their act together. Eventually.
