Finally!
My birthday picnic was meant to be held at Parsley Bay a couple of weeks ago. But I ended up moving the party to my house 'cos it was bucketing down in the morning, and we didn't feel like having a mud bath. Mind you, as Murphy's law would have it, it then fined up and it ended up being a gorgeous day, which annoyed me to no end! Well I'm pleased to say that Nomes and I finally went for a swim there yesterday, in the stifling 38°C heat! The water was gorgeous and cooling, of course, and the only unfortunate thing was that we had to get up and go home again!

My birthday picnic was meant to be held at Parsley Bay a couple of weeks ago. But I ended up moving the party to my house 'cos it was bucketing down in the morning, and we didn't feel like having a mud bath. Mind you, as Murphy's law would have it, it then fined up and it ended up being a gorgeous day, which annoyed me to no end! Well I'm pleased to say that Nomes and I finally went for a swim there yesterday, in the stifling 38°C heat! The water was gorgeous and cooling, of course, and the only unfortunate thing was that we had to get up and go home again!

