I've arrived!!
It's a new morning, and I've woken up in a new city. I was born here, and was last here almost seven years ago, but other than that, most things seem completely foreign to me. Climate wise, it's a nice 17-18C. I'm staying in my cousin's room in a really cool loft bed. When we first arrived last night, we dropped off all our stuff and went back downstairs for dinner - steamboat style! Had an absolute feast! And get this... Mum and I tried ostrich meat! It tasted like...pork. I took some photos on my mobile, but my cousin's computer is not blutooth capable yet, I'll have to find another way.
Waking up in a noisy Asian sity, I woke up to silence - I had very effective ear plugs in - something that I didn't think to bring with me last time, for which I paid dearly!! The view from my cousin's bedroom window is something to behold - water views then mountains over the other side over to the Univeristy of Hong Kong.
It's 9:15am, and we're all hanging around waiting for my aunt to have a shower so that we can all go down to breakfast then head to church... my cousin's recommended I bring headphones for an English translation. We're then heading for lunch and shopping for my camera lens!
Oh yes. And my cousin's computer is all set up in chinese! I'm only going by memory as to which buttons to press to get this published!
It's a new morning, and I've woken up in a new city. I was born here, and was last here almost seven years ago, but other than that, most things seem completely foreign to me. Climate wise, it's a nice 17-18C. I'm staying in my cousin's room in a really cool loft bed. When we first arrived last night, we dropped off all our stuff and went back downstairs for dinner - steamboat style! Had an absolute feast! And get this... Mum and I tried ostrich meat! It tasted like...pork. I took some photos on my mobile, but my cousin's computer is not blutooth capable yet, I'll have to find another way.
Waking up in a noisy Asian sity, I woke up to silence - I had very effective ear plugs in - something that I didn't think to bring with me last time, for which I paid dearly!! The view from my cousin's bedroom window is something to behold - water views then mountains over the other side over to the Univeristy of Hong Kong.
It's 9:15am, and we're all hanging around waiting for my aunt to have a shower so that we can all go down to breakfast then head to church... my cousin's recommended I bring headphones for an English translation. We're then heading for lunch and shopping for my camera lens!
Oh yes. And my cousin's computer is all set up in chinese! I'm only going by memory as to which buttons to press to get this published!
