I really hate that when it rains, it pours!
I'm on prac at the moment. Every day this week. Monday to Friday. I have to get up at 6 every morning to get there by 7. I finish at 3:30. I have 8 1st year students who need my undivided attention. So what happened this afternoon? My other job rings me. Can I please please PLEASE do a night shift in the birthing unit tonight? Midwives are renound for being b*&%$#s, especially so in birthing units. No one knows why. That's partly why I resigned. But tonight, if I had said yes, I would be working with two really incredibly wonderful midwives. That really sucks. I do miss catching babies, but there was just no humanly possible way of saying yes. Oh well, next time.
I'm on prac at the moment. Every day this week. Monday to Friday. I have to get up at 6 every morning to get there by 7. I finish at 3:30. I have 8 1st year students who need my undivided attention. So what happened this afternoon? My other job rings me. Can I please please PLEASE do a night shift in the birthing unit tonight? Midwives are renound for being b*&%$#s, especially so in birthing units. No one knows why. That's partly why I resigned. But tonight, if I had said yes, I would be working with two really incredibly wonderful midwives. That really sucks. I do miss catching babies, but there was just no humanly possible way of saying yes. Oh well, next time.
