Church
Well I finally decided to join Marcus and Clara at C3M, on 17th and Park Ave (at the Film Academy). Very different, charismatic, loud, great sermon. It was like an Angels reunion, so many people from the church were involved with the production.... awesome people such as Michael, Christa, Marlyne, Julie, Richard the director...
Then I had lunch with Helen nearby at Max Brenners! Max himself was in the store! We then went shopping at Macys, bought some Merrells (shoes) and some other stuff, Helen had to dash, and then it was back to C3M for the 6pm service. Glad I went, as I ended up sitting next to another cast member who I thought was gay, but is obviously not!!!! We were then invited to have dinner at a pub nearby for someone's birthday. It was good pub grub!
Well I finally decided to join Marcus and Clara at C3M, on 17th and Park Ave (at the Film Academy). Very different, charismatic, loud, great sermon. It was like an Angels reunion, so many people from the church were involved with the production.... awesome people such as Michael, Christa, Marlyne, Julie, Richard the director...
Then I had lunch with Helen nearby at Max Brenners! Max himself was in the store! We then went shopping at Macys, bought some Merrells (shoes) and some other stuff, Helen had to dash, and then it was back to C3M for the 6pm service. Glad I went, as I ended up sitting next to another cast member who I thought was gay, but is obviously not!!!! We were then invited to have dinner at a pub nearby for someone's birthday. It was good pub grub!
