Miserable
Can I just say on record that I absolutely HATE failing students. But what am I supposed to do when all you get is a blasé response after being chastised for:
giving out medications unsupervised, (which is in breech of about a bazillion university AND hospital protocols!!!!)
squirting excess medication out of a syringe,(instead of squirting it back into the vial) all over her hands, dripping down onto everything on the trolley, then picking up the small plastic bag that pills came in from the pharmacy with sticky hands, because she couldn't be bothered washing her hands afterwards (by the way, that's how super resistant bacteria have come into existence, when liquid antibiotics have been squirted everywhere in hospitals, you know...),
followed by "I'll pick that up later." when the needle she tries to put in the sharps container misses and falls to the floor (she started putting a mask and gloves on to head into the patient's room to give them their medications, and was going to pick it up after that by which time somebody could've walked past and stepped on it...)
You think that's all? Trust me, there's more!
Hmmm... hands up if you'd like a student like that looking after you?
Hands up if you think it's a bit harsh that she was failed...
Can I just say on record that I absolutely HATE failing students. But what am I supposed to do when all you get is a blasé response after being chastised for:
You think that's all? Trust me, there's more!
Hmmm... hands up if you'd like a student like that looking after you?
Hands up if you think it's a bit harsh that she was failed...
