Varying degrees of strangeness
There is much rejoicing going on in my head that the working week is over at last! I just spent the week at the Royal Rehabilitation Centre Sydney with some nursing students. I felt like pulling my hair out since I felt like a farmer poking at some cows with a hot rod they were so unmotivated! But I digress.... besides the very strange loopy useless other facilitator (who should be sacked) who was there facilitating students from the other uni (read: she did jack s&*# with them all week, but alot of wandering around up and down the corridors, then she and the group took off at 12MD today... but I digress again...), I was going to list a couple of other strange things I saw today....
a MALE agency AIN/wardsperson who rocked up to the Adult rehab ward who reported on duty with (I kid you not)royal blue nail polish on all nails on both hands;
another guy in the tea room who made himself two slices of toast, spread one slice with peanut butter, and the other, he put beef soup flavoured 2 minute noodles on top! If he had added a little chilli, it would have been sate noodles on toast!
Is the moon full at the moment?
There is much rejoicing going on in my head that the working week is over at last! I just spent the week at the Royal Rehabilitation Centre Sydney with some nursing students. I felt like pulling my hair out since I felt like a farmer poking at some cows with a hot rod they were so unmotivated! But I digress.... besides the very strange loopy useless other facilitator (who should be sacked) who was there facilitating students from the other uni (read: she did jack s&*# with them all week, but alot of wandering around up and down the corridors, then she and the group took off at 12MD today... but I digress again...), I was going to list a couple of other strange things I saw today....
Is the moon full at the moment?
