Excuse me...
So where did the first half of the year go?!
Blah. Warning. Rant coming up. I'm completely over it. I'm sick of having to fail people. I'm sick of the standard continually dropping all the time cos the uni never has any guts to say no we can't let you through until you pull up your socks cos people's lives are at stake, no matter how much you're paying for your degree even though you are an overseas student.
< /rant>
So where did the first half of the year go?!
Blah. Warning. Rant coming up. I'm completely over it. I'm sick of having to fail people. I'm sick of the standard continually dropping all the time cos the uni never has any guts to say no we can't let you through until you pull up your socks cos people's lives are at stake, no matter how much you're paying for your degree even though you are an overseas student.
< /rant>
