A shooting spree of sorts
So I got through another college assignment and exam. The huge feeling of relief is quite amazing.
To release some of the pent up energy that had been couped up a friend and I went on a photographic shooting spree yesterday arvo/night. Where else better than around this gorgeous harbour that we live in! Mind you, I ended up taking part in a class too! It's pretty funky what you can do with a decent camera, a tripod, a torch and a flash gun. Yup. Gotta love those night shoots. =) We did do some pretty cliche-y shots of the bridge and house at sunset from the chair, but they're pretty.... well... cliche and boring for me to be bothered posting up right now! Maybe later. Here's some of the slightly more interesting stuff instead.





Much fun was had, despite the expense, the time, creative and physical exhaustion, but it was so worth it! I'm hooked!
So I got through another college assignment and exam. The huge feeling of relief is quite amazing.
To release some of the pent up energy that had been couped up a friend and I went on a photographic shooting spree yesterday arvo/night. Where else better than around this gorgeous harbour that we live in! Mind you, I ended up taking part in a class too! It's pretty funky what you can do with a decent camera, a tripod, a torch and a flash gun. Yup. Gotta love those night shoots. =) We did do some pretty cliche-y shots of the bridge and house at sunset from the chair, but they're pretty.... well... cliche and boring for me to be bothered posting up right now! Maybe later. Here's some of the slightly more interesting stuff instead.





Much fun was had, despite the expense, the time, creative and physical exhaustion, but it was so worth it! I'm hooked!
