Rambling On...

Thursday, August 24, 2006

For no particular reason...

I'm just posting for the sake of posting...

It's been an interesting day.... a friend of mine who asked me to be there for the birth of their second child went into labour this morning and since I'm on prac, I left that hospital, got to the centre of excellence and missed the birth (which incidentally happened whilst I was probably getting into my car to drive there) by 23 minutes. Oh well. My students didn't miss me cos I was only gone for three hours! =)

I found out on Monday that the manager on one of the wards my students are in this week is Christian (I think) but hasn't been to church for ages. I invited her to mine since it's pretty close to where she lives...

I just found out that my new osteopath is Christian too! Yay!

Now to throw down some analgesia since I have a headache after my osteopathic treatment.