Overseas visitors
My uncle decided to fly over here from HK last week, a purely spontaneous, spur of the moment decision, mind you. Apparently, he decided to do so on the Friday, and arrived on the Saturday. He also decided to bring along my 15 year old cousin. I thought it was very inconsiderate of him, of course, cos if I had known, I would have given him my shopping list before he arrived!!! =)

Oh well. They're leaving first thing tomorrow morning, so before they left our house, we got the obligatory shot. I was studying the photo and looking at the family resemblance between myself, my sisters, and cousin and uncle. I can now see where my sister's nose came from and my cousin and sister have the same eyebrows. And, I think my cousin and I have similar cheekbones.
Ok, can you tell I'm procrastinating?
My uncle decided to fly over here from HK last week, a purely spontaneous, spur of the moment decision, mind you. Apparently, he decided to do so on the Friday, and arrived on the Saturday. He also decided to bring along my 15 year old cousin. I thought it was very inconsiderate of him, of course, cos if I had known, I would have given him my shopping list before he arrived!!! =)

Oh well. They're leaving first thing tomorrow morning, so before they left our house, we got the obligatory shot. I was studying the photo and looking at the family resemblance between myself, my sisters, and cousin and uncle. I can now see where my sister's nose came from and my cousin and sister have the same eyebrows. And, I think my cousin and I have similar cheekbones.
Ok, can you tell I'm procrastinating?
