U2 and more
Well it's been an interesting month so far... on Remembrance Day, I managed to purchase a U2 concert ticket for that night for $45 from ebay, started cramming for my OT exam at the stadium whilst waiting for the concert to start, then sat through quite a spectacular concert! What can I say, we're all still quite astounded that I managed to get a ticket so cheaply! Apparently, D told me that she had quite a few of her colleagues at IBM then try as well with no luck for the Monday night concert!
Last Tuesday night, I managed to sit through the most horrendous exam I've ever sat and luckily, quite a few other people thought so too, so we'll see how we go. I honestly don't think the fact that I only started studying on the Saturday for it is relevant!
On Wednesday, I went to Bondi to visit a friend for brunch. That turned into a several-kilometre hike to Bronte and back to get our food, seeing Sculpture by the Sea on the way and therefore a photo shoot!
The melted Mr Whippy van

kids' surf school!


Then on Thursday and Friday nights I ended up at two different friends' houses for dinner. I hadn't seen them all for at least six months, so another photo shoot was in order as their kids had all grown so much, and one of them I hadn't even met before since he was still in utero last time!
[Edited 30th Nov] I was trying to post up some more photos but Blogger is stuffed up and won't let me. I was trying to post up some photos of the really cute kids I had dinner with those two nights. Sorry to disappoint. Maybe in the next post!
Well it's been an interesting month so far... on Remembrance Day, I managed to purchase a U2 concert ticket for that night for $45 from ebay, started cramming for my OT exam at the stadium whilst waiting for the concert to start, then sat through quite a spectacular concert! What can I say, we're all still quite astounded that I managed to get a ticket so cheaply! Apparently, D told me that she had quite a few of her colleagues at IBM then try as well with no luck for the Monday night concert!
Last Tuesday night, I managed to sit through the most horrendous exam I've ever sat and luckily, quite a few other people thought so too, so we'll see how we go. I honestly don't think the fact that I only started studying on the Saturday for it is relevant!
On Wednesday, I went to Bondi to visit a friend for brunch. That turned into a several-kilometre hike to Bronte and back to get our food, seeing Sculpture by the Sea on the way and therefore a photo shoot!



Then on Thursday and Friday nights I ended up at two different friends' houses for dinner. I hadn't seen them all for at least six months, so another photo shoot was in order as their kids had all grown so much, and one of them I hadn't even met before since he was still in utero last time!
[Edited 30th Nov] I was trying to post up some more photos but Blogger is stuffed up and won't let me. I was trying to post up some photos of the really cute kids I had dinner with those two nights. Sorry to disappoint. Maybe in the next post!
