Rambling On...

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Bumming

So here I am on Wednesday arvo at 3:50pm LA time sitting in the Admirals Club (after paying a bit of money, of course) of LAX waiting another 7 hours or so til my long haul red eye flight back to Sydney! There's free food, shower, and comfy lounges here to bum around in, sleep in, whatever in.... oh, and of course, the free internet. Who could ask for more?

I originally had a 7:45am flight from NY, but I changed that yesterday, and lucky I did, since I would have had to get up at 3:30am, to be picked up at 4:15, had a 12 hour stop over here in LA, and I didn't get to bed until 2:30am! If that had happened, I wouldn't have been sitting next to the man who told me about this lounge and gosh, who know's what I would've been doing now instead of being comfortable here!

Anyway, my last night in NYC was fun. We ended up having dinner at Juniors on 45th, off Broadway, then we had drinks up in "The View" at the Marriot Marqui in Times Square. I then had to pack, and in the midst of all that, Marcus and Tamara came over to debrief and tell us about the awesome dinner they'd had with some big wigs who kept raving on and on about the show. Apparently this guy loved it so much that he held this big dinner with about 20 people in their honour.

I'll be back in the Big Apple for opening night in a year's time, at this rate!!!!!