The Cruisy Midgets
Today was no ordinary day. I turned up to work in Cardiology, but things just didn't seem quite right. The ward only had 11 beds filled out of their 24, and there were 6 staff on! Next door in CCU, they only had 2 patients and 2 staff members! So of course, I got moved.
I got moved to recovery! And got to work with the rest of "The Midgets" and no, I didn't feel short at all! I'm taller than at least one other person there, and yes, it was kinda fun to get all dressed up in our pyjamas for a day.

It was the kind of day that was nice and cruisy - just the way I like a work day! Plus I got a free feed for lunch since I got to go to the theatre Christmas party. Sweet. There's not much else one could ask for! Then, as if things couldn't get any better, I approached the manager of the birthing unit after my shift in recovery and managed to get another half hour's pay for staying back yesterday! Definitely sweet.
Today was no ordinary day. I turned up to work in Cardiology, but things just didn't seem quite right. The ward only had 11 beds filled out of their 24, and there were 6 staff on! Next door in CCU, they only had 2 patients and 2 staff members! So of course, I got moved.
I got moved to recovery! And got to work with the rest of "The Midgets" and no, I didn't feel short at all! I'm taller than at least one other person there, and yes, it was kinda fun to get all dressed up in our pyjamas for a day.

It was the kind of day that was nice and cruisy - just the way I like a work day! Plus I got a free feed for lunch since I got to go to the theatre Christmas party. Sweet. There's not much else one could ask for! Then, as if things couldn't get any better, I approached the manager of the birthing unit after my shift in recovery and managed to get another half hour's pay for staying back yesterday! Definitely sweet.
