Rambling On...

Thursday, February 20, 2003

I just got home not long ago from a mini holiday! I had 2 free nights at a hotel in the Sydney CBD but I didn't use both nights. Wish I had though. There's just something about hotel rooms and the amount of enjoyment one can get out of just hanging out, exploring the room and taking advantage of all the cool things that go with it like not having to do the washing and the cleaning once the bathroom and towels have been used.I got to just veg out, watch some DVD's (Yes, I took my laptop with me), and hang out and have dinner with a friend. I also enjoyed a nice hot buffet breakfast (before I checked out this morning, (they had everything except sauteed mushrooms! =( ) then took off to Yuppie-land and had a long lazy lunch (over Smoked Salmon Caesar Salad and a pineapple and mint frappe - YUM!) and an interesting chat with an old friend from uni, who was able to give me a different perspective on things, since he's a guy, so it was all good. Aaaaaaaahhhh, what a most lovely day. *sigh*