Rambling On...

Sunday, August 10, 2003

I've been watching a few DVDs lately, and can add another tear jerker to my list of not-many-movies-can-make-me-cry-but-for-some-reason-this-did movies - Steel Magnolias. Dolly Parton, Sally Field, a very new Julia Roberts etc. This one is not the sort of movie that I'd go out and see on the shelf and rent, but I thought it'd be good to borrow from a friend. No regrets there! Now I can add it to the list already containing Step Mom (ooh, another Julia Roberts film) and... thinking....Joy Luck Club... and... oh well, can't think of anymore, but if I've mentioned any others to you in person in the past, please let me know!

Speaking of movies, went to see T3 with a girlfriend last night. We both enjoyed it. Very violent, gruesome and alot of on-the-edge-of-your-seat scenes. The ending, of course was predictable. Overall, didn't think it was as good as it was hyped up to be, but fun to see anyway.