What's Up, Doc?
Went to see the doctor this afternoon at work, and went up to pick up stuff at work. The doctor told me I have an upper respiratory tract infection, and that I should drink plenty of fluids, rest and keep taking my cold and flu tablets and Vitamin C. Tell me something I don't already know!!! Forgive me for rambling, but I'm sick of being sick. Plus I've got a date with a lovely flu vaccine to look forward to when I'm all better from this one! It's going to be a LONG winter.
Went to see the doctor this afternoon at work, and went up to pick up stuff at work. The doctor told me I have an upper respiratory tract infection, and that I should drink plenty of fluids, rest and keep taking my cold and flu tablets and Vitamin C. Tell me something I don't already know!!! Forgive me for rambling, but I'm sick of being sick. Plus I've got a date with a lovely flu vaccine to look forward to when I'm all better from this one! It's going to be a LONG winter.
