Retail Therapy...
It's 11:39pm local time and we only got home about 45 minutes ago from dinner. What a day of church, eating, more eating, relo bashing along with the eating, followed by hours of retail therapy! Everything is so dirt cheap here! For instance: breakfast this morning was toast, tea or coffee, then any two of either eggs, bacon, sausage and ham for only $18HKD!!! That's $3.20 for a cafe brekky that would normally cost $11 or more in Australia not including the tea/coffee!
Shopping wise, I'm pretty pleased with how much I managed to cross off my shopping list already in down town Mong Kok. I managed to score:
my long awaited 18-200 zoom lens, with free UV filter and bonus gift photo frame;
eye cup for my camera;
2 dresses (including wraps) for the wedding;
a t-shirt;
3 pairs of socks;
and a local SIM card
Tomorrow, it continues! The plan is to buy shoes, handbag, skin care, contacts, solution and get quotes for friends. I might have to look for a gym too considering how much I'm eating here!
Photos up soon (when I work out how to upload them onto my cousin's puter without her being here!)!
It's 11:39pm local time and we only got home about 45 minutes ago from dinner. What a day of church, eating, more eating, relo bashing along with the eating, followed by hours of retail therapy! Everything is so dirt cheap here! For instance: breakfast this morning was toast, tea or coffee, then any two of either eggs, bacon, sausage and ham for only $18HKD!!! That's $3.20 for a cafe brekky that would normally cost $11 or more in Australia not including the tea/coffee!
Shopping wise, I'm pretty pleased with how much I managed to cross off my shopping list already in down town Mong Kok. I managed to score:
Tomorrow, it continues! The plan is to buy shoes, handbag, skin care, contacts, solution and get quotes for friends. I might have to look for a gym too considering how much I'm eating here!
Photos up soon (when I work out how to upload them onto my cousin's puter without her being here!)!
