Apparently I know everybody

Eva is next to me, then Be is seated in the middle and Louise is on her left.
Here's an entry to confuse everybody. I was invited to a BBQ by Louise's husband, Peter yesterday. When I turned up, my jaw dropped as I saw two people there from two different parts of my life, so they were the last people I expected to ever see there!
I saw Eva, who I first met as a 4 or 5 year old as both our mothers know each other from very early on in their careers. Later on that night, we both then learnt that we both know her cousin!, but the connection was of course that Louise went to high school with Eva.
I then also saw Be, who is a resident at the hospital I work at so of course, I definitely was not expecting to see her at this BBQ!!! but it turns out that she goes to the same church as Eva, and has therefore met Louise and Peter before, and was then invited along!!!
Then of course, there's Louise, whom I met in my high school years through my childhood best friend at her birthday parties. My childhood best friend, therefore also knows Eva! I then met Louise again at uni as we ended up in the same neuro lectures in second year!
Ok, confused yet?

Eva is next to me, then Be is seated in the middle and Louise is on her left.
Here's an entry to confuse everybody. I was invited to a BBQ by Louise's husband, Peter yesterday. When I turned up, my jaw dropped as I saw two people there from two different parts of my life, so they were the last people I expected to ever see there!
I saw Eva, who I first met as a 4 or 5 year old as both our mothers know each other from very early on in their careers. Later on that night, we both then learnt that we both know her cousin!, but the connection was of course that Louise went to high school with Eva.
I then also saw Be, who is a resident at the hospital I work at so of course, I definitely was not expecting to see her at this BBQ!!! but it turns out that she goes to the same church as Eva, and has therefore met Louise and Peter before, and was then invited along!!!
Then of course, there's Louise, whom I met in my high school years through my childhood best friend at her birthday parties. My childhood best friend, therefore also knows Eva! I then met Louise again at uni as we ended up in the same neuro lectures in second year!
Ok, confused yet?
