More Cruisiness
Is cruisiness even a word? Or did I just make that up? Well, whichever the case, I think celebrations are called for here, and not just for Christmas! Today was my last day of work before Christmas, and I don't go back to work until after Boxing Day! Nice! And as a bonus, I actually had a nice day in the clinic today. I booked in a couple where the husband is a firey and the wife is a police detective, a trained negotiator. The husband reckons that their baby should become an ambo, then they can have their own 000 party! Hee! And, he reckons that he's a good husband, cos he does the housework when he's told, otherwise his wife would arrest him for not obeying a police officer!!!! Hee! Ok, enough of the 000 jokes! We even finished the clinic early! Nice.
This Christmas is so vastly different to the Christmas I had 2 years ago! I was just reading my posts from then, and gosh, I'm glad I decided not to work Christmas this year...!
Is cruisiness even a word? Or did I just make that up? Well, whichever the case, I think celebrations are called for here, and not just for Christmas! Today was my last day of work before Christmas, and I don't go back to work until after Boxing Day! Nice! And as a bonus, I actually had a nice day in the clinic today. I booked in a couple where the husband is a firey and the wife is a police detective, a trained negotiator. The husband reckons that their baby should become an ambo, then they can have their own 000 party! Hee! And, he reckons that he's a good husband, cos he does the housework when he's told, otherwise his wife would arrest him for not obeying a police officer!!!! Hee! Ok, enough of the 000 jokes! We even finished the clinic early! Nice.
This Christmas is so vastly different to the Christmas I had 2 years ago! I was just reading my posts from then, and gosh, I'm glad I decided not to work Christmas this year...!
