Putting Names To Faces
I finally finished off a roll of film on Saturday night at the very last SaltLight info dinner(!) Yay! So, I got the photos back today.
Back on April 10th I blogged about delivering an old school friend's baby. I visited H a few weeks ago, had lunch with her and another friend of our's and her baby, so here are some non-blurry shots of us.
H and Josh...
H, C, holding J, and Me!
Me and J after his good aim when I changed his nappy!
The next joyous occasion was more recently...last week, to be precise, when my baby sister got baptised...
Mel giving her testimony
Everyone singing "The Journey"
I finally finished off a roll of film on Saturday night at the very last SaltLight info dinner(!) Yay! So, I got the photos back today.
Back on April 10th I blogged about delivering an old school friend's baby. I visited H a few weeks ago, had lunch with her and another friend of our's and her baby, so here are some non-blurry shots of us.
H and Josh...
H, C, holding J, and Me!
Me and J after his good aim when I changed his nappy!
The next joyous occasion was more recently...last week, to be precise, when my baby sister got baptised...
Mel giving her testimony
Everyone singing "The Journey"
