Rambling On...

Saturday, May 17, 2003

What can you do but laugh?

I just got home from seeing X2 with a friend and thoroughly enjoyed it...but for the fact that about two minutes to the end of the movie, the screen suddenly went blank...nothing...nada! Some people decided to get up, probably to leave, or to go tell someone about it. My friend and I decided to stay put in the dark however, and wondered if we were going to get our money back! We were adament that since we'd sat there already through two hours of the movie, there was no way we were going to leave until we saw the rest of it! The lights went on, and a few minutes later, the film continued to roll (right where it left off) and we saw the end of it! *Phew*! I'm glad it didn't happen right in the middle of an action packed fight scene or something. I'm sure there would've been a riot and very many unhappy people!