Rambling On...

Monday, June 02, 2003

AARRRRGGGGHHH!

It is so frustrating at the moment! You'll have to excuse the ranting... I literally just got up after a sleep after a night shift, turned on my computer, went to my mailbox only to receive an e-mail telling me that a journal article request I had made as an interlibrary document request had been cancelled due to the fact that I had changed home libraries on Friday, and for some stupid computer reason, it had changed back to my original library. The girl at my original library has taken the liberty to change it back to my nominated lbrary, but that's why she had to cancel the request, as the new home library wouldn't have received the information that I want them to get me that article! So now, with the clock ticking away on my essay, I will have to make a request for the third time for the same article, as apparently, over the weekend, some of the info I put in about the article that I wanted went missing, so I had to request the article again anyway! And, if I put in the request again, goodness knows how long it's going to take for this article to get here! If you are having trouble following this rant, sorry! But the point is that I could just scream at the moment, but I would appear quite calm to anyone walking past me right now, sitting here typing. Ok, I feel better now. < /rant >