Annoyed
I've caught the flu. I just felt myself getting worse and worse last night. My throat was just plain sore yesterday and being at work I'm sure didn't help. Then I could hear my voice changing last night and this morning, I've woken up groggy (from night time cold & flu tablets - YEAH!) and croaky, and my throat feels really consticted and tight. BUT I seem to still be able to sing. I can't work that one out. Vron, can you explain that? Maybe I should stop so it doesn't get worse. However, I don't seem to be all that phlegmy yet. Ok. Time for some Country Ladle Homestyle Chicken & Pasta soup for lunch!! Then for bed. I just hope I shake this off before I leave for Darwin!
I've caught the flu. I just felt myself getting worse and worse last night. My throat was just plain sore yesterday and being at work I'm sure didn't help. Then I could hear my voice changing last night and this morning, I've woken up groggy (from night time cold & flu tablets - YEAH!) and croaky, and my throat feels really consticted and tight. BUT I seem to still be able to sing. I can't work that one out. Vron, can you explain that? Maybe I should stop so it doesn't get worse. However, I don't seem to be all that phlegmy yet. Ok. Time for some Country Ladle Homestyle Chicken & Pasta soup for lunch!! Then for bed. I just hope I shake this off before I leave for Darwin!
