Can't sleep
AK asked me several days ago when I told him strange work stories, whether I get agro at work. I thought that was a strange question at the time. My reply, by the way, is no. I don't. In general. And, if I do, I'm not the only one agro, my colleagues would be just as agro about whatever there was to be agro about. Well, tonight I got agro. I've never sat at the nurses station before and had palpitations, and genuinely felt like my life, or that of my colleagues' lives were being threatened before. I've come home to finish off a long incident report, and because a child was involved, I've come home and made a report to DOCS as well. Another first for me. Anyway, thinking back, I seriously thought the doctor who was there at the time who is very pregnant was going to go into prem labour because of the situation, but she didn't. Ok, now that that's off my chest and blogged, I shall try and get back to sleep.
AK asked me several days ago when I told him strange work stories, whether I get agro at work. I thought that was a strange question at the time. My reply, by the way, is no. I don't. In general. And, if I do, I'm not the only one agro, my colleagues would be just as agro about whatever there was to be agro about. Well, tonight I got agro. I've never sat at the nurses station before and had palpitations, and genuinely felt like my life, or that of my colleagues' lives were being threatened before. I've come home to finish off a long incident report, and because a child was involved, I've come home and made a report to DOCS as well. Another first for me. Anyway, thinking back, I seriously thought the doctor who was there at the time who is very pregnant was going to go into prem labour because of the situation, but she didn't. Ok, now that that's off my chest and blogged, I shall try and get back to sleep.
