Rambling On...

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Two Days to go...

'til I am another year older, and the last few days have been abuzz with activity, productivity and emotional exhaustion. Brain is ticking over with things from many aspects of life that need my attention YESTERDAY in time for the next few events coming up in the next ten days! What are they? Well, have been running around (half of it ringing around whilst at work, in between feeding babies and discharging them home!!! The other half ringing around and madly e-mailing once I get home from work, before close of business for everyone else!)

1. in time to pick up my new car on Thursday!;
2. making sure my CD player is replaced with original tape deck before I trade in my car on Thursday;
3. brain brimming with ideas for set stuff for launch night;
4. Taking a drive out to the theatre this afternoon so that I know what I'm working with for launch night;
5. Getting TWU t-shirts off the ground, in time for launch day; and
6. Working out the finer details of what I am actually going to do for my birthday!

I'm exhausted already, just thinking about the next ten days. I feel like I missed the start of the countdown!