Rambling On...

Thursday, February 08, 2007

The straw that broke the camel's back

I am so sick of working with a whole heap of incompetent fools. It's been a week of complete and utter nonsense and I am almost at breaking point!

  • Because of an idiot doctor, I got a needlestick injury on Sunday evening
  • to add to the pain, I just got told in the middle of the corridor yesterday afternoon that an ex-colleague who I worked with 8 years ago who then moved up the coast died last week, his funeral was last Friday and no one told me about it;
  • and today, I had to clean up the mess left behind by an incompetent student midwife because universities are stupid enough to accept RN's who have just been newly registered straight out of uni into demanding midwifery courses with no consolidation and send people home who are vulnerable after just given birth who shouldn't have been sent home! In all fairness though, it wasn't completely her fault, but part of the blame lies with the fools who are meant to be educating her on the floor! It's very sad when I go back to work there for the odd shift that I am very glad that I resigned in the first place and regret going back there at all, isn't it!! Ok, end of rant.


  •