Ahhhhhhh Choo!
We have a new family member. Unlike most humans who adopt animals as pets, it was kind of the other way around. We think it's a she. She's furry. And cute. And licks herself with hyperallergenic saliva. And tinkers with her bell whenever she scratches herself and wakes me up. (Although that's my fault cos I bought her the collar in the first place to prevent her from killing native fauna in the area... or so the logic goes...!) Yes. We have a cat. And I am completely allergic to cats. I think it's a cat who thinks she's part dog too. She's been successfully trained to sit and wait while you're dishing her food out.
This morning I've woken up with a blocked nose and a cough. I barely made it through church music practise for next week this afternoon, singing. I'd like to blame it on the cat, but I think I've actually caught a cold. Blah.
We have a new family member. Unlike most humans who adopt animals as pets, it was kind of the other way around. We think it's a she. She's furry. And cute. And licks herself with hyperallergenic saliva. And tinkers with her bell whenever she scratches herself and wakes me up. (Although that's my fault cos I bought her the collar in the first place to prevent her from killing native fauna in the area... or so the logic goes...!) Yes. We have a cat. And I am completely allergic to cats. I think it's a cat who thinks she's part dog too. She's been successfully trained to sit and wait while you're dishing her food out.
This morning I've woken up with a blocked nose and a cough. I barely made it through church music practise for next week this afternoon, singing. I'd like to blame it on the cat, but I think I've actually caught a cold. Blah.
