I have lost all faith
...in man, that is. Just when I thought the week couldn't have gotten any worse, it did. Mind you, there were moments when diversional therapy made the week a little more bearable, like last night, with jazz under the stars, but then tonight, everything came tumbling down like Humpty's wall. It's amazing how one little phone call can change the whole evening, and can change a person's entire perspective on anything and everything. You've probably completely lost me but that's ok, I'm just rambling because I am completely numb from shock. I probably shouldn't be, because it happens all the time, apparently, even in Christian circles because unfortunately, at the end of the day, we are human and weak, and thus, sinful, which is the entire reason why we need the salvation God provides so much. But still, yes, it happens all the time, but it's the first time this has actually happened to people I know. Are marriage vows no longer sacred? Does "'Til death do us part" not mean that anymore? Why do guys forget everything and think with their dicks so much. What a seriously screwed up world we're in. All I wish for right now, and have never wished for so much before is for Jesus to come back. Now.
...in man, that is. Just when I thought the week couldn't have gotten any worse, it did. Mind you, there were moments when diversional therapy made the week a little more bearable, like last night, with jazz under the stars, but then tonight, everything came tumbling down like Humpty's wall. It's amazing how one little phone call can change the whole evening, and can change a person's entire perspective on anything and everything. You've probably completely lost me but that's ok, I'm just rambling because I am completely numb from shock. I probably shouldn't be, because it happens all the time, apparently, even in Christian circles because unfortunately, at the end of the day, we are human and weak, and thus, sinful, which is the entire reason why we need the salvation God provides so much. But still, yes, it happens all the time, but it's the first time this has actually happened to people I know. Are marriage vows no longer sacred? Does "'Til death do us part" not mean that anymore? Why do guys forget everything and think with their dicks so much. What a seriously screwed up world we're in. All I wish for right now, and have never wished for so much before is for Jesus to come back. Now.
