More UK
Liz's very red hair greeted me at the bus stop in Chelsea, Ev had an Amsterdam tummy bug, but she soldiered on...
My second ride on one of London's red double deckers...We went sightseeing after dinner... at 10pm! I had been awake since 5am that day Singapore time! I didn't get home that night til midnight!
The dome of St Paul's in the distance
Cleopatra's mummy in the British Museum
Shakespeare's Globe Theatre where we got cheap £5 standing room tix to The Tempest, thanks to Kaz's cuz Samuel!

Dinner after the show at Pizza Express where the kitchen staff completely forgot our order... We had our main course at 11pm!
The Globe from a Thames cruise to the Barrier the next day
Liz's very red hair greeted me at the bus stop in Chelsea, Ev had an Amsterdam tummy bug, but she soldiered on...
My second ride on one of London's red double deckers...We went sightseeing after dinner... at 10pm! I had been awake since 5am that day Singapore time! I didn't get home that night til midnight!
The dome of St Paul's in the distance
Shakespeare's Globe Theatre where we got cheap £5 standing room tix to The Tempest, thanks to Kaz's cuz Samuel!
Dinner after the show at Pizza Express where the kitchen staff completely forgot our order... We had our main course at 11pm!
The Globe from a Thames cruise to the Barrier the next day
